Rocktape Plain Pink 5cm x 5mtr Roll
Unlike rigid tape, which many people find too stiff and restrictive, RockTape is stretchy and is quickly becoming the preferred tape used by practitioners and athletes to treat and then prevent the recurrence of injuries. RockTape can be used by everyone – from kids to senior citizens! It’s not just for sports injuries but can help to manage muscle and joint issues in patients of all ages.
Each roll has 5 meters of RockTape that is 5cm in width. Included is an instruction sheet for the most popular applications.
RockTape can be used by everyone – from kids to senior citizens! It’s not just for sports injuries but can help to manage muscle and joint issues in patients of all ages. RockTape was designed in the USA and is manufactured in South Korea, ensuring the highest quality control. RockTape HQ in Perth.
Key benefits to using RockTape:
- Assists to decrease pain
- Assists to reduce swelling and bruising
- Provides functional support while allowing full range of movement
- Hypoallergenic - no zinc oxide or latex
- Water-resistant - can be worn for up to 5 days
Key reasons to choose RockTape:
- Muscle pain or cramping
- Joint pain
- Poor posture
- Inflammation or bruising
- Zinc oxide allergies
Key features of RockTape:
- Stickier, hypoallergenic adhesive
- 180% stretch to allow full range of movement
- 97% cotton, 3% Nylon 6/12, low moisture absorption
- The properties of different colours and patterns are the same