RockTape - RockBlades Mohawk Tutorial - Calf
Welcome to the second IASTM revolution. RockBlades Mohawk ushers in a new era of IASTM capabilities, never before seen in the industry. A revolutionary system featuring 3 tools in one, Mohawk enables you to treat a wide range of pain, mobility and neurological issues with one precision-crafted stainless steel tool and two unique, patent-pending attachments. Watch the video below for detailed instructions on using the RockBlades Mohawk.
1. Expose area to be treated.
2. Determine appropriate edge to use while scanning and treating the target tissue. This tool has a narrow and dull edge.
3. When using the tool without attachments, apply RockRub lubricant over the area to help tool glide effectively over the skin.
4. Scan the area to be treated with light strokes to assess tissue quality and sensation. Use the narrower edge with a shallow-to-deep depth of approach when evaluating the quality of the tissue to be treated.
5. Treat the target area with a combination of superficial and deep strokes to appropriately change the quality of the tissue.
6. In order to extend benefits of treatment, wipe the area clean before applying RockTape.
7. Apply RockTape over the stretched target area/ tissue. Refer to taping instructions in each box.